The KC Hockey Club has secured an exclusive partnership with a multi-disciplinary organization to ensure continuity in injury management with preferred rates for all KC athletes and staff members.
Whyte Ave Sport and Spine takes a team approach to your care, delivering evidence- based assessment, treatment and patient- centered care so you can recover faster, and get back in the game!
Some of the benefits of our partnership include:
- Quick access for injured players.
- Orthopaedic management of sports injuries, including referral to a sports medicine physician as needed. (Ie. Glen Sather Clinic).
- Concussion management including standardized baseline testing.
- Timely and safe return to play for injured players.
- Efficient communication and collaboration with the athlete, parents, trainer and head coach.
- Use of the Hockey Canada Injury Form and newly developed “KC Injury & Return to Play” Forms to relay information between stakeholders.