Many teams choose to have name bars added to their jerseys. This is allowed by KC Hockey, as long as the following guidelines are followed:
- The name bar must be on a separate piece of material similar to that of the jersey. No name may be silk screened directly onto the jersey.
- The letter size should be between 2 1/2 ” to 3″ in height. BB / AA Program color shall be:
– Home (White) Jersey – Black letters on white material
– Away (Black) Jersey – Gold letters on black material
- The name on the bar shall be the same as that which appears on the player card. No abbreviations or nicknames will be permitted.
- The choice of name bar use shall be a team decision. However, if the choice is to use name bars, all members of the team must participate. We do not want a situation where some members on a team have name bars and some do not.
NOTE: The exception to this requirement shall be in the use of affiliated players in the AA Program. Whereby the player called up may use a spare jersey of the higher level team which would not have a name bar affixed.
- The name bar must be sewn on and removed professionally without damage to the jersey.
- The name bars must be removed before the jerseys are returned to the equipment room.
- If any damage is caused to jerseys from name bars being sewn or removed, the team will be charged the replacement cost.