There are a number of factors that are considered in the process of an appeal.
- Is there an error in the evaluation calculations that compromises the placement of the player subject of an appeal.
- Was there an illness, injury, health concern that impacted the player’s performance in evaluations and was that taken into consideration in the evaluation and in a manner consistent with the Evaluation process.
- The position of the player in relation to the desired team. For example, is the player next on the depth chart in terms of players being placed on a particular team?
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE REASONS FOR AN APPEAL AND APPEALS MADE FOR SUCH REASONS WILL BE DENIED
- Desire to play with a specific player or players on another team.
- Desire to play for a specific Coach or Assistant Coach.
- Desire not to play with a specific player or players on the assigned team unless there are extenuating situations.
- Desire not to play for a specific Coach or Assistant Coach on the assigned team unless there are extenuating situations.
- Previous year(s) performance or placement alone.
- Placement in relation to another specific player or players.
If an appeal is still considered after the above, the parent must provide a letter stating their concerns and issues as to why they feel their child was mis-tiered. A copy must be provided to the Evaluation Committee within 48 hours of the players being placed on a team or otherwise, the appeal will be denied. Appeals can be emailed to email@example.com.