Updated June 10, 2019
Online registration for the KC Rep and KC AA 2019-2020 season is now open for all age levels. See below for the registration links.
In office registration or registration by phone will open July 2, 2019. Please read on to register.
Online registration for Atom, and Peewee Rep players register here.
Online registration for Bantam AA/AAA and Midget Major AA and Midget Minor AAA , please register here.
Online tryout registration for Male Midget AAA, please register here
In office registration for returning and new players will begin July 2, 2019 during office hours:
Monday and Friday: 8:30am-2:15pm
Conditioning camp, tryout fees & registration deposit (Bantam & Midget only for the registration deposit) have to be paid before stepping on the ice. Hockey Edmonton has mandated that the “Respect in Sport” course has to be completed by a parent of the player before allowing the player on the ice. There will be no exceptions to the mandate. Players must be registered and initial fees paid 2 days prior to conditioning camp start and 2 days prior to the respective tryout camps, if only registering for tryouts. All Conditioning Camps and Tryouts are held at the KC Twin Arena.
For Camps and tryouts, payments can be made online, in office or over the phone by cash, Debit, Visa/Mastercard or e-transfer by email to email@example.com. We no longer acccept personal cheques.
Prior to going on the ice players must register and pay for:
- Conditioning Camp (optional): KC hosts a conditioning camp before tryouts each season that is available to players trying out for KC Rep Hockey.
NOTE: Players attending the Conditioning Camp must pay for and attend KC Rep Program Tryouts as well
- Tryout camp (Tryouts)
- Bantam and Midget Players: Registration deposit
Depending on your registration date you MAY have the option to pay by our prescribed payment schedule. Full payment must be made by August 14, 2019.
- Atom and Peewee Players: No registration deposit is required prior to tryouts. Once the Rep Teams have been selected, the Rep Players must immediately pay a registration deposit at the KC Office or online. Players who were not selected for the Rep Teams will go to their home club to register.
2019-2020 Camp and Tryout Fees
|Division||Reg Deposit||Conditioning Camp||Tryout fee||Balance due for Rep Team|
|Midget Major AAA||TBD||$140
(register with KC)
(register with HE)
|Midget Minor AAA||$1050||$140||$250||$1400|
|Midget Major AA||$1050||$140||$250||$1050|
Note: Parents of players in the Rep program do not have to work bingos, but additional team fees may be required after registration depending on your team’s budget for the season.
Registration Rules and Policies
- Before jerseys are issued to the Rep Teams all Players must pay the balance of the registration fees by cash, credit card, debit card or online. We will accept a payment plan (post-dated credit card payments) but payment must be made at time of registration. We no longer accept personal cheques. All fees must be paid in full by December 15, 2019. If after December 15, 2019 fees are not paid in full, those players will not be allowed to continue skating with their teams until all fees are paid in full. You can pay over the phone with Visa or Mastercard, e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or in the office by Visa, Mastercard, Debit or cash.
- Registrations for tryouts and camps (by phone or in person) will be accepted by credit card, debit card, cash or online only.
- Players who register online and later decide to add Tryout and Conditioning Camps can do so online, or at the KC Office. Players wishing to remove Tryout and/or Conditioning Camps after registering online must do so by calling the KC Office with the original online receipt.
- Players will only be allowed on the ice after they have been registered and their fees have been paid.
- Funding assistance is available for families who are finding it difficult to make full payments.
- Injured players, who will still be playing in the season, need to pay in full – regardless of when they will return to the ice.
- If a player is injured and will not be able to return in that season, that player may receive a pro-rated refund according to the length of time he/she has played but each case will be judged on an individual basis and is at the discretion of KC Board of Directors. Application for refund must be made in writing with injury details and supporting evidence to the KC Office at email@example.com .
- A Player will forfeit a minimum of a $100 of their registration fee if they quit or transfer to another association before the first league game. A Player will not receive a refund if they quit or transfer after the first league game.
- If a Player leaves through player movement they will receive a full registration refund after confirmation of team placement.