Online registration for the 2020-2021 season for the KC Sabres U15 and U18 is now open.
Please familiarize with the information below. The registration link is at the bottom of this page.
*NEW this season – Recreational Hockey
For the 2020-2021 season there is a new program option for U15 and U18 players at our Sabres program – Rec Hockey!
Sabres Hockey players and coaches that are interested in the Rec League option will register online at the KC Sabres Registration Link.
For more information on the new Rec League, check out the Hockey Edmonton website at – http://www.hockeyedmonton.ca/content/efhl-recreational-league
Registration Rules and Policies
- Before jerseys are issued to teams all Players must pay registration fees by cash, credit card, debit, e-transfer or online. We do not accept personal cheques.
- Players will only be allowed on the ice after they have been registered and their fees have been paid.
- Funding assistance is available for families who are finding it difficult to make full payments.
- One mandatory evening/late night bingo is required for each player or the bingo can be bought out for $250. As per AHS Covid-19 guidelines, new measures are in place at the bingo hall. There will be a maximum of 100 players. There will be reduced workers and limited close contact with patrons. Safety masks and gloves will be provided by our club. For more information and bingo dates, please see our bingo page.
- Injured players, who will still be playing in the season, need to pay in full – regardless of when they will return to the ice.
- If a player is injured and will not be able to return in that season, that player may receive a pro-rated refund according to the length of time he/she has played but each case will be judged on an individual basis and is at the discretion of KC Board of Directors. Application for refund must be made in writing with injury details and supporting evidence to the KC Office at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Once a player steps on our ice for conditioning camp or evaluation skates, there will be no refunds.
U15: $950 – Includes approximately 20 practices per team throughout the season and referee fees for league games. Each team is responsible for payment of their own additional ice. Late Registration fee after July 31, 2020 is $1050
U18 FEES: $1050 – Includes approximately 20 practices per team throughout the season and referee fees for league games. Each team is responsible for payment of their own additional ice. Late Registration fee after July 31, 2020 is $1150
CONDITIONING CAMPS (U15 and U18): $140 – Conditioning camps prior to evaluations in September. Names will be posted on the website noting what group skate players are in along with the Schedule. NOTE: Camps will start on September 1, 2020. There will be no phone calls, so please check the website often.
SABRES PLAYER EVALUATION AND PLACEMENT: Names will be posted on the Sabres page as to what group the players are to skate with for every evaluation skate. Players may be moved to another group after each skate, so check back daily for updates and to ensure you go to the proper group. There will be no phone calls made.
Full payment or payment plan (post-dated credit card payments) must be made at time of registration and will be made available to players in good standing. All fees must be paid in full by December 15, 2020. If after December 15, 2020 fees are not paid in full, those players will not be allowed to continue skating with their teams until all fees are paid in full. You can pay over the phone with Visa or Mastercard, e-transfer to email@example.com or in the office by Visa, Mastercard, Debit or cash. We do not accept personal cheques.