The KC Hockey Club in Edmonton is made up of the Rep Program and the House Program. The House program is composed of five regional House Hockey Clubs within the city, and includes the beginner, ‘learn to play hockey’ program and continues up to age 12. At Age 13 players move into the city-wide KC Sabres House Hockey Program.
The KC Hockey Club also provides an elite, ‘Rep Hockey’ program for players aged 9-17. Players who try out for a Rep Program team and are not selected return to the KC House Hockey Club in their area or the KC Sabres program, depending on their age.
|Division||Age on Dec. 31||Programs are provided by:|
|KC House Hockey||U7||4, 5 and 6||KC West
|U9||7 and 8|
|U11||9 and 10|
|U13||11 and 12|
|U15||13 and 14||KC Sabres|
|U18||15, 16, and 17|
|KC Rep Hockey||U11, U13, U15, U16, U18||9 to 17||KC Rep Hockey Program|
- St. Matthew: north of the river to northern city limit and east of 97 Street to eastern city limit
- St. Charles: north of the river to northern city limit and west of 97 street to Mark Messier Trail
- KC West: north of the river to northern city limit and west of Mark Messier Trail to western city limit
- SouthWest KC: south of the river to southern city limit and west of Highway 2 to western city limit
- KC Knights Southside: south of the river to southern city limit and east of Highway 2 to eastern city limit