Online registration for the 2019-2020 KC Sabres Bantam and Midget is now open. The link is found at the bottom of this page.
In person registrations and new player or transfer registrations will begin July 2, 2019 at the KC Hockey Office during office hours. For current KC players we will accept registration over the phone at 780-457-4527 with payment by credit card.
Registration Rules and Policies
- Before jerseys are issued to teams all Players must pay registration fees by cash, credit card, debit, e-transfer or online. We do not accept personal cheques.
- Players will only be allowed on the ice after they have been registered and their fees have been paid.
- Funding assistance is available for families who are finding it difficult to make full payments.
- One mandatory evening/late night bingo is required for each player or the bingo can be bought out for $250.
- Injured players, who will still be playing in the season, need to pay in full – regardless of when they will return to the ice.
- If a player is injured and will not be able to return in that season, that player may receive a pro-rated refund according to the length of time he/she has played but each case will be judged on an individual basis and is at the discretion of KC Board of Directors. Application for refund must be made in writing with injury details and supporting evidence to the KC Office at email@example.com .
- A Player will forfeit a minimum of a $100 of their registration fee if they quit or transfer to another association before the first league game. A Player will not receive a refund if they quit or transfer after the first league game.
BANTAM FEES: $950 – Includes approximately 20 practices per team throughout the season and referee fees for league games. Each team is responsible for payment of their own additional ice. Late Registration fee after August 30, 2019 for returning players in $1050.
MIDGET FEES: $1050 – Includes approximately 20 practices per team throughout the season and referee fees for league games. Each team is responsible for payment of their own additional ice. Late Registration fee after August 30, 2019 for returning players in $1150.
CONDITIONING CAMPS (BANTAM AND MIDGET): $140 – Conditioning camps prior to evaluations in September. Names will be posted on the website noting what group skate players are in along with the Schedule. Please check back closer to the start date. NOTE: Camps always start after the September long weekend. There will be no phone calls, so please check the website often.
SABRES PLAYER EVALUATION AND PLACEMENT: Names will be posted on the Sabres page as to what group the players are to skate with for every evaluation skate. Players may be moved to another group after each skate, so check back daily for updates and to ensure you go to the proper group. There will be no phone calls made.
Full payment or payment plan (post-dated credit card payments) must be made at time of registration and will be made available to players in good standing. All fees must be paid in full by December 15, 2019. If after December 15, 2019 fees are not paid in full, those players will not be allowed to continue skating with their teams until all fees are paid in full. You can pay over the phone with Visa or Mastercard, e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or in the office by Visa, Mastercard, Debit or cash. We do not accept personal cheques.
You can register for our Sabres Bantam and Midget program here.