Online registration for the KC Rep and KC AA 2018-2019 Season will open June 4, 2018
Online registration for Novice, Atom, and Peewee Rep players will open June 4, 2018.
Online registration for bantam and midget AAA and AA will open June 4, 2018.
If you experience any problems trying to register, please call our office at 780-457-4527.
In office registration for returning and new players will begin July 3, 2018 during office hours:
Monday and Friday: 8:30am-2:15pm
Conditioning camp, tryout fees & registration deposit (Bantam & Midget only for the registration deposit) have to be paid before stepping on the ice. Hockey Edmonton has mandated that the “Respect in Sport” course has to be completed by a parent of the player before allowing the player on the ice. There will be no exceptions to the mandate. Players must be registered and initial fees paid 2 days prior to conditioning camp start and 2 days prior to the respective tryout camps, if only registering for tryouts. All Conditioning Camps and TryOuts are held at the KC Twin Arena.
We accept Visa/Mastercard over the phone and e-transfers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In office, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit, Cash for camps and tryouts. We will accept cheques from previously registered players in good standing. Cheques will not be accepted for new registering players or members with a history of non-payment.
Prior to going on the ice players must register and pay for:
- Conditioning Camp (optional): KC hosts a conditioning camp before tryouts each season that is available to players trying out for KC Rep Hockey.
NOTE: Players attending the Conditioning Camp must pay for and attend KC Rep Program Tryouts as well
- Tryout camp (Tryouts)
- Bantam and Midget Players: Registration deposit
(New in 2017/18: depending on your registration date you MAY have the option to pay by our prescribed payment schedule. Full payment must be made by August 10, 2017.)
- Novice, Atom and Peewee Players: No registration deposit is required prior to tryouts. Once the Rep Teams have been selected, the Rep Players must immediately pay a registration deposit at the KC Office or online. Players who were not selected for the Rep Teams will go to their home club to register.
2017-2018 Camp and Tryout Fees
|Division||Reg Deposit||Conditioning Camp||Tryout fee||Balance due for Rep Team|
|Midget Major AAA||$1100||$140||$220||$2680|
|Midget Minor AAA||$1100||$140||$220||$1685|
|Midget Major AA||$1100||$140||$220||$1405|
Note: Parents of players in the Rep program do not have to work bingos, but additional team fees may be required after registration depending on your team’s budget for the season.
Registration Rules and Policies
- Before jerseys are issued to the Rep Teams all Players must pay the balance of the registration fees by cash, credit card, cheque, debit card or online. We will accept a payment plan (post-dated credit card payments or post-dated cheques) but payment must be made at time of registration. All fees must be paid in full by December 31, 2017. If after December 31, 2017 fees are not paid in full, those players will not be allowed to continue skating with their teams until all fees are paid in full. You can pay over the phone with Visa or Mastercard, e-transfer to email@example.com or in the office by Visa, Mastercard, Debit or cash. Cheques will only be accepted from previously registered players who are in good standing.
- Registrations and bookings for tryouts and camps (by phone or in person) will be accepted by credit card, debit card, cash or online only (no cheques).
- Players who register online and later decide to add Tryout and Conditioning Camps can do so online, or at the KC Office. Players wishing to remove Tryout and/or Conditioning Camps after registering online must do so by calling the KC Office with the original online receipt.
- NSF cheque fee is $40. Cash, credit card payment or money order will only be accepted after NSF cheque.
- Players will only be allowed on the ice after they have been registered and their fees have been paid.
- Funding assistance is available for families who are finding it difficult to make full payments.
- Injured players, who will still be playing in the season, need to pay in full – regardless of when they will return to the ice.
- If a player is injured and will not be able to return in that season, that player may receive a pro-rated refund according to the length of time he/she has played but each case will be judged on an individual basis and is at the discretion of KC Board of Directors. Application for refund must be made in writing with injury details and supporting evidence to the KC Office at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- A Player will forfeit a minimum of a $100 of their registration fee if they quit or transfer to another association before the first league game. A Player will not receive a refund if they quit or transfer after the first league game.
- If a Player leaves through the draft they will receive a full registration refund after confirmation of team placement.