Registration for the 2017-2018 will open in June 2017. Please check back for registration date and links.
All KC players are eligible to try out for the KC Rep teams, at Novice, Atom, Peewee, Bantam and Midget age levels.
Conditioning camp, tryout fees & registration deposit (Bantam & Midget only for the registration deposit) have to be paid before stepping on the ice. Hockey Edmonton has mandated that the “Respect in Sport” course has to be completed by a parent of the player before allowing the player on the ice. There will be no exceptions to the mandate. Players must be registered and initial fees paid 2 days prior to conditioning camp start and 2 days prior to the respective tryout camps, if only registering for tryouts. All Conditioning Camps and TryOuts are held at the KC Twin Arena.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: We accept Visa/Mastercard over the phone and e-transfers by email. In office, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit, Cash for camps and tryouts. Cheques will be accepted for registration fees only. This is only for previously registered KC players.Prior to going on the ice players must register and pay for:
Conditioning Camp (if the player wishes to attend)
NOTE: Players attending the Conditioning Camp must pay for and attend the Tryout Camp as well
- Tryout camp fee
- Bantam and Midget: Registration deposit (New this year depending on your registration date you MAY have the option to pay by our prescribed payment schedule. Full payment must be made by August 10, 2016)
- Novice, Atom, Peewee: No registration deposit is required prior to tryouts. Once the Rep Teams have been selected, the Rep Players must immediately pay a registration deposit at the KC Office or online. Players who were not selected for the Rep Teams will go to their home club to register.
2016-2017 Camp and Tryout Information
|Division||Reg Deposit||Conditioning Camp||Tryout fee||Balance due for Rep Team|
|Midget Major AAA||$1100||$130||$210||$2630|
|Midget Minor AAA||$1100||$130||$210||$1635|
|Midget Major AA||$1100||$130||$210||$1355|
Note: Parents of players in the Rep program do not have to work bingos, but additional team fees may be required after registration depending on your team’s budget for the season.
Registration Rules and Policies
- Before jerseys are issued to the Rep Teams all Players must pay the balance of the registration fees by cash, credit card, cheque, debit card or online.
- Registrations and bookings for tryouts and camps (by phone or in person) will be accepted by credit card, debit card, cash or online only (no cheques).
- Players who register online and later decide to add Tryout and Conditioning Camps can do so online, or at the KC Office. Players wishing to remove Tryout and/or Conditioning Camps after registering online must do so at the KC Office with the original online receipt.
- NSF cheque fee is $40. Cash, credit card payment or money order will only be accepted after NSF cheque.
- Players will only be allowed on the ice after they have been registered and their fees have been paid.
- Funding assistance is available for families who are finding it difficult to make full payments.
- Injured players, who will still be playing in the season, need to pay in full – regardless of when they will return to the ice.
- Player may receive a pro-rated refund according to the length of time he/she has played but each case will be judged on an individual basis and is at the discretion of KC Board of Directors.
- A Player will forfeit a minimum of a $100 of their registration fee if they quit or transfer to another association before the first league game. A Player will not receive a refund if they quit or transfer after the first league game.
- If a Player leaves through the draft they will receive a full registration refund after confirmation of team placement.